A.P.Department , Calcutta Madrasah School Building
School Cadets NCC
Sports Annual Sports
Events Wall Magazine

Overview

Anglo Persian Department a part of Calcutta Madrasah was established on 1st July 1854 A.D.

Calcutta Madrasah is first Education institution in British India, was set up in October,1780 A.D. by Warren Hastings of the first Governor General of East India Company at the request of a considerable number of credited and learner Musalman of Calcutta. The main object of the founder was to promote the study of Arabic and Persian Language and of Mohammedan laws with a view to quality the sons of Muslim gentlemen for responsible and lucrative offices and to produce competent officers for the courts of justice.

Latest News

Events

Pic (30)
September
1
  • 11.30 am
  • Kolkata
Farewell of retired teachers
IMG_4023
August
15
  • 8.30 am
  • school campus, kolkata
Independence Day Celebration

Featured gallery